Tuesday, December 6, 2011

AND SO IT BEGINS . . .



"There's something about the way, the streets look when it's just rained. There's a glow on the pavement."- "Fearless", Taylor Swift

So here I am, typing away on my little computer. Being anonymous is freaking awesome. At least for the 15.3 seconds that it's been since I started this blog.
Things on my mind today include:
  1. Massive loads of homework I will probably procrastinate on until around 9pm
  2. Health foods are my new obsession, especially LUNA bars. They are supposed to be like the female equivelent to CLIF bars and seriously they are the most delicious healthy snack bars you will ever try in your lifetime. EVER. That is assuming that "you" refers to someone other than myself which also assumes that there will be at least one person that views this blog. Oh boy. Dreaming big. But anyway. Back to LUNA bars. Please do yourself a favor and try them. Even if you are a boy. They will blow your mind. I think I need to dedicate an entire post about these little bites of heaven, but for now just take my word for it and get some in White Chocolate Macadamia.
  3. My current fashion obsessions include leather boots and thick circle scarves. Like the kind that have some fringe on them and that will look freaking amazing with a sweater. YES. You know what, I just made an executive decision to make this blog partially fashion themed. Yay.
  4. What else, what else? Well I'm kind of excited to execute this new plan I have to bring a sketchbook around with me. I know it sounds lame, but forrealls I think my teachers are tired of me turning in notes and homework assignment where all my papers are like doodle on everywhere. Does anyone else in the world do that? Like where the three hole punch is, I draw little flowers around that. God, I'm so lame, this is embarassing.
  5. I've decided I like blogging. Ramblings are fun. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment