Saturday, February 4, 2012

Street Style

"You only know what I want you to, I know everything you don't want me to
Oh your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine
Oh you think your dreams are the same as mine"

- "Poison and Wine", the Civil Wars

Hey guys, so I've reached a point where I consistently get new views every day and that's such a victory for me! So thanks so much for viewing everyone(:

Anyway, I realize that a lot of my views are linked from searches of "Vanessa Hudgens street style" or "Victoria Justice street style", so here's a post dedicated to celebrity street style that I love:


Very flattering jeans and great basic outfit, especially if you want to layer up when it's cold:



From her Kohl's collection. I love the blazer from the first set, very polished but definitely not overdone.
And then the skirt, lace shirt combo from the second set is just adorable.






There are not very many pictures of Victoria Justice in street clothes, but I found this outfit which looks great for a sports event. Hellooooo SUPERBOWL(:

That's it for now!!(:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosalie! I tagged you in my post, as I was tagged in someone elses. If you would like to continue the chain, check out my post, okay? :)

    And I am loving Lauren Conrad's outfits! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'm new to blogging too and it would be amazing if you could check mine out! xxx

    http://appleycrumbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete